Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- January 13, 2017ELC Seminar （Prof. Mitsunori Ogihara) was held.
- December 18, 2016GCT Workshop 5 was held.
- December 2, 2016ELC Seminar (Prof. Hubie Chen) was held.
- November 14, 2016ELC Seminar (Abuzer Yakaryilmaz) was held.
- November 14, 2016ELC Seminar (Professor T. Pitassi) was held.
- October 16, 2016GCT Workshop 4 was held.
- October 5, 2016 ELC Seminar (Dr. Mohit Garg) was held.
- September 22, 2016ELC Autumn School was held.
- September 12, 2016ELC Seminar (Pascal Schweitzer) was held.
- September 4, 2016GCT Workshop 3 was held.