Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- December 29, 2014ELC Workshop on Parameterized Algorithms will be held (Feb. 28-Mar. 1).
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- January 6, 2015ELC Seminar (Kazuhisa Makino) had been held.
- December 12, 2014ELC Seminar (Suguru Tamaki) had been held.
- December 4, 2014ELC Seminar (Prof. Hubie Chen) had been held.
- December 4, 2014ELC Seminar (Toshio Suzuki) had been held.
- November 29, 2014ELC Mini-Workshop (C01) had been held.
- November 29, 2014General Meeting (11/28 – 11/29) had been held.
- November 21, 2014ELC Seminar（Spectral Boot Camp. report #1） had been held.
- November 10, 2014ELC Mini-Workshop on Boolean Functions (11/6 – 11/10) had been held.
- September 26, 2014ELC Autumn School on Computational Complexity (9/24 – 9/26) had been held.
- September 22, 2014ELC Seminar (Nir Ailon) had been held.