Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- May 26, 2014General Meeting (Nov. 28th – 29th) will be held.
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- March 31, 2014ELC survey papers (vol.1) has been published in Interdisciplinary Information Sciences.
- August 18, 2014ELC Workshop on Quantum Complexity Theory had been held.
- August 6, 2014ELC Seminar (Dr. Boaz Barak) had been held.
- July 27, 2014ELC Mini-Workshop (B01, C03) had been held.
- July 16, 2014ELC Seminar on Theoretical Computer Science in UEC had been held.
- June 9, 2014Workshop on Extension Complexity: An Update and Future Directions had been held.
- June 6, 2014The Japanese-Swiss Workshop on Combinatorics and Computational Geometry had been held.
- June 5, 2014ELC Seminar on Theoretical Computer Science in UEC had been held.
- May 29, 2014 ELC Seminar ( Dr. Periklis Papakonstantinou) had been held.
- May 24, 2014General Meeting (May 23rd – 24th) had been held.
- May 8, 2014ELC Seminar(Dr. Brendan Juba) had been held.