Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- April 22, 2015ELC Seminar (Prof. M. Golin) had been held.
- March 30, 2015ELC Mini-Workshop (C02) had been held.
- March 25, 2015ELC Workshop on Exponential Lower Bounds for Pivoting Algorithms had been held.
- March 12, 2015Science Cafe at TITECH on Tamachi Campus had been held.
- March 4, 2015ELC Seminar (Dr. XiaoHui Bei) had been held.
- March 1, 2015ELC Workshop on Parameterized Algorithms had been held.
- February 24, 2015ELC Mini-Wokshop (C01) had been held.
- February 14, 2015Computation Theory and Big Data had been held.
- January 6, 2015ELC Seminar (Kazuhisa Makino) had been held.
- December 12, 2014ELC Seminar (Suguru Tamaki) had been held.