Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- September 12, 2016ELC Seminar (Pascal Schweitzer) was held.
- September 4, 2016GCT Workshop was held.
- September 1, 2016ELC Seminar (Erik Demaine, Stefan Langerman) was held.
- August 23, 2016ELC seminar (Elad Hazan) was held.
- August 10, 2016ELC Seminar (Leszek A Gasieniec) was held.
- July 25, 2016 ELC Seminar (Dr. Akihiro Kishimoto) was held.
- July 9, 2016 GCT Workshop was held.
- July 2, 2016General meeting was held (7/1 – 7/2)
- June 23, 2016 ELC Seminar (Dr. Sebastian Pokutta) was held.
- June 9, 2016LC Seminar (Prof. Avi Wigderson) was held.