Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- January 24, 2016GCT Workshop was held.
- December 17, 2015ELC Mini-Workshop (C01) was held.
- December 4, 2015ELC Seminar (A02) was held.
- December 3, 2015ELC Mini-Workshop (C01) was held.
- December 1, 2015Workshop on Learning and Mechanism Design was held.
- November 29, 2015ELC Mini-Workshop (B01，C03) was held.
- November 16, 2015ELC Seminar (Colin Cooper, Nicolas Rivera) was held.
- November 12, 2015ELC Seminar (Dr. Christian Engels) was held.
- November 5, 2015ELC Seminar (Prof. Pudlák) was held.
- October 31, 2015General meeting (10/30 – 10/31) was held.