Researchers have proposed various techniques for investigating the limits of computation, many of which have been sharpened in depth during the last two decades. We may soon be entering the stage of expecting some big breakthrough results toward understanding the limits of computation.
In this project, we investigate these techniques and relationships among them with the goal of finding the next steps toward a big breakthrough. We welcome researchers working on subjects related to computational complexity theory to join us for various occasions.
- April 15, 2014ELC Thursday Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 15:00.
- April 15, 2014ELC Student Seminar will be held on every Thursday, from 12:00 to 14:00.
- April 15, 2016 ELC Seminar (Prof. Venkatesan Guruswami ) was held.
- March 29, 2016ELC Seminar (Gregory Gutin) was held.
- March 27, 2016GCT Workshop was held.
- March 22, 2016ELC Seminar (Dr. David Rosenbaum) was held.
- March 20, 2016ELC School on Parameterized Algorithms was held.
- March 10, 2016ELC Seminar (Goran Zuzic) was held.
- February 19, 2016ELC Seminar (Prof. Hans L. Bodlaender) was held.
- February 15, 2016ELC Seminar (Prof. Hans L. Bodlaender) was held.
- January 24, 2016GCT Workshop was held.
- December 17, 2015ELC Mini-Workshop (C01) was held.